Linda Worley was elected the chair for the Regional District of Kootenay Boundary during the inaugural meeting of the Area Directors Wednesday.
Worley, the representative for Area B/Lower Columbia-Old Glory, is joined at the head of the table by Vice Chair Grace McGregor of Area C/Christina Lake.
The other area members sworn in Wednesday include:
- Director Ali Grieve Area A
- Director Linda Worley Area B/Lower Columbia-Old Glory
- Director Grace McGregor Area C/Christina Lake
- Director Linda Kay Wiese Area D/Rural Grand Forks
- Director Sharen Gibbs Area E/West Boundary
- Director Steve Morissette Village of Fruitvale
- Director Everett Baker City of Grand Forks
- Director John Bolt City of Greenwood
- Director Richard Dunsdon Village of Midway
- Director Mike Walsh Village of Montrose
- Director Andy Morel City of Rossland
- Director Terry Martin City of Trail
- Alt. Director Raymond Masleck Village of Warfield (Director Frank Marino will be sworn in as the Director at a later date)
The Board members for the Regional District of Kootenay Boundary.