by Boundary Sentinel on Thursday Nov 10 2022
Linda Worley was elected the chair for the Regional District of Kootenay Boundary during the inaugural meeting of the Area Directors Wednesday.
Worley, the representative for Area B/Lower Columbia-Old Glory, is joined at the head of the table by Vice Chair Grace McGregor of Area C/Christina Lake.
The other area members sworn in Wednesday include:
- Director Ali Grieve Area A
- Director Linda Worley Area B/Lower Columbia-Old Glory
- Director Grace McGregor Area C/Christina Lake
- Director Linda Kay Wiese Area D/Rural Grand Forks
- Director Sharen Gibbs Area E/West Boundary
- Director Steve Morissette Village of Fruitvale
- Director Everett Baker City of Grand Forks
- Director John Bolt City of Greenwood
- Director Richard Dunsdon Village of Midway
- Director Mike Walsh Village of Montrose
- Director Andy Morel City of Rossland
- Director Terry Martin City of Trail
- Alt. Director Raymond Masleck Village of Warfield (Director Frank Marino will be sworn in as the Director at a later date)
The Board members for the Regional District of Kootenay Boundary.